Daily Report 01



Hello, Today i'm going to tell you about my activity in the kitchen, and my activity is make a puff pastry and preparing ingredients for Training on Seaweed. So the first I wanna to explain about How to make a puff pastry.


Before we are make it puff pastry, We are divided into groups and one group there are two people. Me and my friend (pute) in one group. We get a demonstration from our friend named AYA before we make a puff pastry, after that we start to make it.



Puff Pastry Ingredients :


  • Flour 500 gr
  • Fat 400 gr
  • Water 325 gr
  • Salt 1 pich








Now, I'm going to explain How To Make It :


First cutting fat into small pieces maybe like a 3 cm x 5 cm








Mix salt, flour, and fat, after that rub in until well in bowl






Put water little by little and mix until become dough






dusting table with flour and put the dough and than roll dough until fat and flour mix well



after mix well, Now we will enter at the stage of folding dough, before folding dough, roll douht until square shape and make a double fold

roll the dough until rectangle shape and make a double fold again.






rest the dough in chiller until cool






roll and folding the dough again, and repeat until three times, and than rest in chiller until you want to make a something product with puff pastry.


And Next activity is preparing ingredients for training on seaweed.
We get recipe from lecturer and me get a just prepare for noodle seaweed recipe. after that we are keep ingredients in the chiller.

Bahan Mie Rumput Laut




I think this is all I can share for you, I hope this can be useful and see you in the next post. Byeeeeeeeee

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kind of Chocolate